I have a background in statistics, and I work on bringing the same rigor to machine learning. I wrote the book Interpretable Machine Learning and I tweet about machine learning under my Twitter handle @christophMolnar.
Read more about this blog: Idea Behind MLNAR
Stuff I have written
- Books Interpretable Machine Learning
- You can find my scientific papers under my GoogleScholar account.
- I also have two abandoned blogs called Machine Master.
Follow Me On Social Media:
- Keynote at ECML-PKDD 2020: "Interpretable Machine Learning - State of the Art and Challenges"
- Keynote at Johner Institutstag 2020: "Interpretable Machine Learning"